Cancellation policy (only for companies)
(1) You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period begins with the receipt of the order confirmation.
(2) In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (mela wear GmbH, Gottschalkstrasse 51, 34127 Kassel,Tel.: +49.561.47395828/ E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post). In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you informally send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
(3) It is not possible to cancel part of your order. We recommend that you cancel the entire order and buy the desired quantity again in order to simplify the transaction. For all cancellations after the 14-day period, a cancellation fee of 30% of the total order value (net) will be charged.
(4) Under certain circumstances, mela wear GmbH reserves the right to cancel orders or partial orders. Although our online stock is updated automatically, mela wear GmbH still reserves the right to inform you of any shortfall in quantities at any time after receipt of your order by telephone or e-mail.
(5) The receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not constitute final acceptance of your order and mela wear GmbH reserves the right to accept or reject your order at any time after receipt of your order.